Are you considering an interstate move? Here is our moving interstate checklist for you.
Remember that moving interstate is not just about Melbourne or Queensland, there are a whole lot of other stops along the way. Perhaps you are moving from Narrabeen to the Blue Mountains, Mona Vale to Mittagong, Collaroy to Canberra! Regardless of the locations speak to John Bull Removals and Storage about how we can move you to your new location. We will provide you with an obligation free quote and help to ensure that your move is as stress-free as possible.
It can be an exciting time to move interstate, perhaps it is for work, perhaps it is for affordability or maybe just for a sea/tree change. Either way John Bull will help you ensure that your household items make it to the new location as easy and stress-free as possible. When you have been in business for as long as John Bull, you understand what it takes to help people with their move. Read a few of our testimonials to see how we can help you.
We even have an inventory checklist to help you – ask for a copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you considered letting us do the packing for you? John Bull can provide a professional packing service to help to get you on the road to your new location.
Moving Interstate tips
- Get your moving quotes early and make sure you choose an AFRA accredited moving company like John Bull Removals.
- Ask about moving insurance – John Bull can ensure everything is covered for you.
- Start arranging the services you need to have cut off or transferred – Electricity, Water, and Phone etc.
- Make sure all your bills are up to date
- Start packing anything you don’t regularly use
- Label any/all the boxes you are packing
- Write a list of essentials you will take that won’t travel with the removalists
- Keep your important documents like passports safe and secure
- Have a garage sale to get rid of those excess items
- Redirect your mail to the new address
- Pick up all your dry cleaning
- If you are driving interstate, have your car serviced
- Check your new property for readiness and connection of services
- Arrange final cleaning
- Have a checklist of items you have and the removalists have